George Harrison: Living In The Material World Bluray

Begonnen von Spottdrossel, 27. Mai 2012, 23:42:11

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Spottdrossel

Ich habe die Blu-ray für dieses Film gekauft und angesehen.  Nicht schlecht!

George Harrison: Living In The Material World trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGMMXK-661M

Knasterbax

He was such an amazing musician (Here Comes The Sun, Taxman, I Want To Tell You, While My Guitar..., Dark Horse, Piggies, The Inner Life, Give Me Love, What Is Life, etc.p.p.) - and ukulele player/collector!
Ich bin ja eher fürs Spielen als fürs Üben. (skiffle)

Spottdrossel

Zitat von: KnasterbaxHe was such an amazing musician (Here Comes The Sun, Taxman, I Want To Tell You, While My Guitar..., Dark Horse, Piggies, The Inner Life, Give Me Love, What Is Life, etc.p.p.) - and ukulele player/collector!
I agree.  You\'d like that documentary, rather a collection of interviews and rare clips.  I learned a few things in it.  There is a funny scene where the rocker Tom Petty is talking about George bringing a trunk load of ukuleles to his place to leave there.  George told him,\"You never know when we\'ll need them.\"   He had UAS too and took it to a new level.... he gave them to friends!  hehe

Saitensprung

Ich habe sie als Normal-DVD - auch gut...
also eigentlich sehr schön! Wer Harrison mag, sollte sich diesen Film unbedingt zulegen.

Spottdrossel

Zitat von: SaitensprungIch habe sie als Normal-DVD - auch gut...
also eigentlich sehr schön! Wer Harrison mag, sollte sich diesen Film unbedingt zulegen.
Stimmt!

Floyd Blue

Die Doku lief vor einiger Zeit komplett zweiteilig auf BBC FOUR. Fand ich höchst interessant und würde mir vielleicht auch irgendwann eine DVD davon kaufen.