Was ist los mit YouTube Kommentaren?

Begonnen von Spottdrossel, 04. Mär 2010, 03:16:44

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Spottdrossel

Hallo zusammen!

Bitte sehr...  was ist los mit YouTube Kommentaren?

Gestern habe ich bermekt, dass alle meine Beantwortung  am oben sind!  Sie sind nicht nach dem Original-Kommentar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCR6sGQhcD4

Hat jemand Ideen?   Danke im Voraus!

Ruhe auf den billigen Plätzen!  hehe  (Please, no comments from the peanut gallery!)  ;)

Servus!

Spottdrossel

-Jens-

Klicke auf alle Kommentare anzeigen (click on \"show all comments), dann werden wieder alle Kommentare angezeigt.
Wenn es zuviele werden, dann werden dem Benutzer nur noch seine Antworten angezeigt. Ist also nichts kaputt ;-)

Spottdrossel

Hallo Jens,

It seems to me now that only the latest comments go on top by default.   Meaning, if I respond to peoples\' comments, my comments get put on the top out of context unless one does the \"see all comments\" act.   Unless I\'m going nuts, it never worked like that before.  I thought new replies to comments were intertwined in the old comments and didn\'t float to the top like wreckage from a sinking ship!

Spottdrossel

-Jens-

Ay Spotti,
meanwhile my firefox and/or youtube shows the lastest 10 comment and answers by default AGAIN. There must be some \"key\" I can\'t remember to enable it that way. \'Cause only reading my own answers is really boring ;)

uschaurischuum

Ich habe auch die Störung erlebt, von der ihr eben wohl sprecht....heute Abend hat es fürs Erste wohl wieder normal funktioniert ;)

MisterSoundminister

Youtube has this problem since a while now. It\'s really bad if you can\'t follow the conversations because youtube mixes everything in a new order. Also the \"see all comments\"-function has some problems on my pc, i often find the comments repeated again and again even if i\'m shure they were only posted once.

Spottdrossel

I took away all my replies to comments from my ghost song.  I hope this gets fixed one day.

Spottdrossel