Bei Doctor Dick in Harderwijk

Begonnen von Mike von D, 12. Jul 2007, 04:57:02

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Mike von D

Aloha,

gestern besuchte ich Doktor Dick in Harderwijk um Ihm seine Kala-Jazz ukulele zu überreichen.

Und seit gestern ist die Kala-Jazz Ukulele \"offiziell\" in die \" Small Instrument Society\" aufgenommen worden.
Na wenn das mal nicht eine Ehre ist! :mrgreen:

Später kam dann auch noch Professor peter dazu und wir fachsimpelen ein wenig und machten ein wenig Musik.

War ein sehr nettes Treffen unter dem Motto \"Zu Gast bei Freunden\"!

Hier einige Bilder:

Gruss
Maik

H a n s

Ich hab das Album in Clubaktivitäten verschoben. Jetzt musst Du aber Die Links in deinem Thread ändern.

Gruß

Hans
Lebe Deine Träume, als ein Leben lang nur zu träumen !!

Ikaru

Die Kala Jazz ukulele ist auch verdamt geil!!!

Uketeufel

Dr. Dick (der immer noch keinen Professorentitel erworben hat) hat noch diese Fotos geschickt:

Ich bin ein Prootcher!

http://www.prootchers.de
www.facebook.com/Prootchers

doctor dick

Hello
We\'ve had a lot of fun, pl;aying the new uke. It has a beautiful round sound almost like a harp and I thank Maik for the service off bringing it all the way to Harderwijk.
Uke friends shaking hands !
The Doctor
THREE FRETS ARE ENOUGH FOR A HAPPY UKULELE LIFE

Ikaru

I think it looks really cool and its good to hear that it sounds great too. I tought of buying this Uke, but since it is a tenor I didn\'t. I would love to test is myself. btw nice to hear from you Mister Doctor Dick ;).

doctor dick

Hello Ikaru
Thank you for your kind words. It\'s a pity that I can\'t write in German and that\'s it\'s not easy to read for me in German. Did we meet in Winterswijk ?
Greetings from Doc Dick
The professor and I think that the tenor belongs to the family of small instruments but the bariton not: that\'s a BIG ukulele.
THREE FRETS ARE ENOUGH FOR A HAPPY UKULELE LIFE

Ikaru

We haven\'t had the pleasure of meeting. I\'m pretty new to the ukulele scene and that was the major reason why I didn\'t want to buy a tenor Ukulele. I never had one in my hand and I didn\'t want to jump into the cold water. About two ago weeks at the\"first Austrian Ukulele Meeting\"(considert of 6 people haha) I had the chance to play on two tenor ukulele. I personally will stick with the concert Ukulele but certantly there is no doubt about it that a tenor belongs to the family of small instruments. The Design of this Jazz Ukulele is simply great, it looks really cool, I love it haha. Maybe we meet at the German 2 Ukulele Festivial next year, it would be an honor ;).

Regards Ikaru