my first gig... omg...

Begonnen von d:uke, 06. Mai 2007, 16:37:50

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

d:uke

ich hab keine lust das zu übersetzen deswegen lass ich es englisch...

woa man...
i never thougt i would get an experience like that! (i level up... haha!) - i played on the weddingof my cousin. the time before i start i\'m getting more and more nervous. my heart goes boom! - but as i started to play its all gone...
with the the first chord i was forgetting everything around me and i was exploding!!!
all passion, all feeling, all my \"gay\"-faces (haha) come out in a way i never thought. there was just me and my ukulele. there were no jitters and just the \"normal\" tiny errors that i also get when i play for myself, but i smile about it. i don\'t really recognize what the people saying, looking and doing during the show.
everone was stunned and after my surprise-gig all the people are looking to me in a different way for a while. like i\'m a music-god or something like that. lol.
there were 50 people and i get sooo many positive feedback. - i think this was my baptism of fire and even now i can not recognize everything what happens yesterday... there are some pics on myspace, if you wanna look. - www.myspace.com/ukeduke -
all in all: after my first gig i can say... i\'m very thankful for that reaction and that everything is gone well. i love the stage! woooohoooo!!!  :D  ;)  :D

Uketeufel

Gratuliere, Duke! Das war der Durchbruch. Freue mich auf die nächste Open Stage! Oder wirst Du schon im regulären Programm spielen? ;)
Ich bin ein Prootcher!

http://www.prootchers.de
www.facebook.com/Prootchers

Johnny-Flash

Hi Duke, kannst Du Dich erinnern was ich Dir damals, ich glaub es war noch im alten Board, bezüglich des ersten Gigs und Lampenfieber geschrieben habe? Tu es und Du willst das Gefühle nie mehr missen. Auch von mir herzlichen Glückwunsch. :D

Gruß Johnny ;)

BYOB

yeah Gratulation dazu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;)  :mrgreen:

FREDERIC

Glückwunsch Duke ;)
Gruss,
Fréd. :mrgreen:

Henk

Wieso haben die Leute, die es am besten können, immer Lampenfieber? ;)

...Glückwunsch  zur Feuertaufe. Und um in der Militärsprache zu bleiben: Hast Du jetzt Lunte gerochen und willst bald wieder an vorderste Front?

Earlyguard

Glückwunsch Duke! Bleib am Ball! :D

Uketeufel

Zitat von: HenkWieso haben die Leute, die es am besten können, immer Lampenfieber? ;)

Genau das hab ich damals in Groß-Umstadt gesagt!  :roll:
Ich bin ein Prootcher!

http://www.prootchers.de
www.facebook.com/Prootchers