Winterswijk-Treffen 2010

Begonnen von Uketeufel, 24. Mai 2009, 15:24:14

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema. (515 Antworten, 61.603 Aufrufe)

doctor dick

You\'re singin\'and performing Hawaiian songs ? mmmmmmmmmmmmm............................maybe you want on the main stage next year ? If you want to to that, please send me a mail.
THREE FRETS ARE ENOUGH FOR A HAPPY UKULELE LIFE

doctor dick

What a pity, he is problely in Japan.

Uketeufel

Zitat von: doctor dickWhat a pity, he is problely in Japan.
It\'s worth the effort... ;)
Ich bin ein Prootcher!

http://www.prootchers.de
www.facebook.com/Prootchers

doctor dick

it\'s always worth the effort when you see the effect. And the effect was a wonderfull festivalevening in the Sprong this year. It would be nice to have some new names on the performerslist. We are a very small festival because we haven\'t got a budget to pay the performers. So it\'s good to make an early start. If you got any doubts to perform, please right me so we can discuss it. And.............you have about 11 month to practice. We still have so much time.
For the ORCHESTRA solo singers: Peter and I want to give everybody the oppertunity again to announce themselvers for the leadsinging. You can mail me too about that.
Uketeufel is it possible for you to translate this message in german ? Thanks.

apfelrockt

Zitat von: doctor dickit\'s always worth the effort when you see the effect. And the effect was a wonderfull festivalevening in the Sprong this year. It would be nice to have some new names on the performerslist.

From what I read here, Winterswijk seems  the place to be. I don\'t know what will be in a year, but if nothing comes in my way, I would like to see myself  :) And yes, I would perform a song or two or ... if I may.
es ist bereits alles gesagt, nur noch nicht von jedem

doctor dick

Hello Apfelrockt, I\'ve seen the video and because you look precise the picture above: YOU\"RE IN ! Also Fritz wants to perform again, maybe he brings some musicians with him.

Uketeufel

Der Doktor sagt:
\"Es ist immer der Mühe wert, nach Winterswijk zu kommen, wenn man das Ergebnis betrachtet. Das Ergebnis war dieses Jahr ein wunderbares Festivalwochenende in "De Sprong". Es wäre schön, wenn wir ein paar neue Namen auf der Künstlerliste hätten. Wir sind ein sehr kleines Festival, weil wir kein Budget haben, um die Künstler zu bezahlen. Deshalb ist es gut, früh anzufangen. Wenn du irgendwelche Zweifel hast, ob du auftreten solltest, dann schreib mir, so dass wir darüber sprechen können. Und dann... hast du mehr als elf Monate Zeit zum Üben. Wir haben noch so viel Zeit.
Für die ORCHESTRA-Solosänger: Peter und ich wollen wieder jedem die Gelegenheit geben, sich für den Leadgesang anzumelden. Ihr könnt mir auch deshalb mailen.\"
Ich bin ein Prootcher!

apfelrockt

Zitat von: doctor dick.. and because you look precise the picture above: YOU\"RE IN !

Thank you very much ( off for the rehersals)  

BTW: just looking good might not be enough to become a star, but it helps  :mrgreen:

doctor dick

For me a ukulele hotspot is meant to meet and make music and then suddenly I got an idea !
Wouldn\'t it be nice if there are players who take nice easy to play along songs with them with five copies so we can sit around and make music ?

I will promise you: next year I take at least 10 songs with me with 5 copies to make music with everybody who wants it !

Uketeufel

Dick, I will play with you! :)
Ich bin ein Prootcher!

fritz

great idea, i\'ll also bring a couple of songs.
www.fritzhermann.com    www.coaching-rz.de   www.music4brains.com

doctor dick

Uketeufel: we\'re gonna do that, a little ukulele garden party !
Fritz: you\'re welcome !

doctor dick

Latest news !
Harrycane is going to perform on the mainstage with his band:TOXITONES Ukulele, 2x Git***, Bass und Cajon.
Nice ! oh no very nice !

Floyd Blue

Darf ich auch kommen? May I come too?

apfelrockt

Ich habe dass eben erst realisiert: also es gibt ein Winterswjk Treffen aber auch ein Forum Mitglied Arian Winterswijk. Ich dachte Winterswijk wäre ein Ort, oder ist dass etwa ein Treffen bei besagtem Arian? Oder ist dass nur Zufall?????