\"Comme ça\" auf Deutsch? bitte...

Begonnen von Spottdrossel, 07. Feb 2010, 03:24:45

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Spottdrossel

Hi gang,

Ich spinne...........

It\'s driving me nuts when I\'m trying to write in German.  I can\'t find \"comme ça\" in my reference language dictionaries.

Of course I speak English and French, but how does one say in German, \"comme ça.\"  (like that, like it,  like this one,  like that one.)

I.e...  I want a ukulele like that!   Je veux un ukulélé comme ça.  

Danke im voraus!

Spottiedrosselchen

Tiki

\"(so) wie diese/die da/das/das da\"

i can\'t think of a general term where you don\'t have to account for the gender of the object.

ich möchte eine ukulele (so) wie diese

Spottdrossel

Danke, danke, danke!

What about if I tell you how to play the ukulele \"LIKE THIS.\"  Does it really become \"auf diese Art und Weise?\"

Funny, since English and French see things the very same way on this subject.   hehe   Maybe the UN should be notified! ;) hehe

Thanks @Tiki...  I understand marginally better now.

Spottdrossel

HEiDi

Zitat von: SpottdrosselWhat about if I tell you how to play the ukulele \"LIKE THIS.\"  Does it really become \"auf diese Art und Weise?\"

Oder einfach: so.

\"...wie du so Ukulele spielst.\"
HEiDi mit MAjA, UkuLily & wir_holen_den_cup

Poltergeist

Ich würde auch sagen, dass \"so\" in vielen Fällen die beste Übersetzung ist, wenn es als Adverb gebraucht wird:

jouer l\'ukulélé comme ça - die Ukulele so spielen

Als Adjektiv benutzt, funktioniert meistens \"so ein(e)\":

un ukulélé comme ça - so eine Ukulele

LokeLani

Dann gibt es noch den Ausdruck \"comme si-  comme ça\" auf deutsch etwas \"so ,so- la, la\"
und es gibt auch Songs mit diesem Titel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiLaPIWJkxU&feature=related

Spottdrossel

@dschingis kāne:  Danke.   You\'re the best!  I would have never guessed how to write that.  That\'s exactly what I was looking for and in French as well.  Danke!

@HEiDi:  Danke!

@LokeLani:  du bist sehr witzig!

Cheers!

Spottdrossel   :P