Blue Box Ukulele

Begonnen von Floyd Blue, 06. Mär 2010, 11:27:00

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

doctor dick

Zitat von: Floyd BlueI\'ve seen your video of \"I bought a carpet down in cairo\" and you used a jug. I\'m looking for a similar one. Where did you get it?

I\'ve bought it on a market with \"Antiquitäten und Kuriositäten\" for 6 euro. I sawed the upper piece so I can blow directly in the jug. It\'s a metal jug, that sound a little better than a stone jug or a glass one.
So you have to look in old shops and markets.
I\'ve got two jugs, a big one (used for oil) and this little one. But...........there not for sale.
THREE FRETS ARE ENOUGH FOR A HAPPY UKULELE LIFE

Floyd Blue

Thanks doctor dick. Will you bring them to Winterswijk, so that I could see how you have sawn out the neck?

I have a metal bottle which I carry around with water to drink while travelling. That would be the perfect travelling jug. When I\'m thirsty I can drink and when I have gig I could poor the water out and have a nice blue jug to play on, fitting my blue box uke. How about that idea? I just need a holder to sing into, while playing the uke.

doctor dick

Of course I bring it to Winterswijk. When you use water in your blue jug, it\'s oke. But when you put whiskey in it you have to drink it first and you can\'t play anymore !
THREE FRETS ARE ENOUGH FOR A HAPPY UKULELE LIFE

Floyd Blue

Haha! I drank all the whiskey I needed, when I was younger. I don\'t need it anymore...